A world of opportunity for people with disability.
At Workpower, we’re dedicated to helping you to achieve your career aspirations. We work with you to understand your individual needs and employment goals, and match you to the best opportunities. We are able to provide assistance to anyone who fits our eligibility criteria.
Am I eligible to register with Workpower’s Employment Services?
We can provide assistance to people who:
- Are over 15 years of age
- Have a disability or mental illness
- Are registered with Centrelink
- Need assistance to find and keep a job
- Are motivated to find and keep a job
- Are able to work at least 8 hours per week
Finding work in the community
If you are interested in registering with us to find work in the community, we request that you meet these additional eligibility criteria:
- Have a current Job Capacity Assessment (JCA)
- In general, have independent care skills
- Have stable accommodation
- Have your own transport to and from work
If you would like to discuss your eligibility for any of our services, or would like to register with us, click here to contact one of our friendly team members.